Welcome!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

And so begins my journey with this blog. I am so excited to start a new chapter in this blogging community. For those who don't know, I have been blogging at Bright Wishes as a personal blog of my everyday life for the past couple of years and it has burned me out.  I wanted to start this blog to show off the things that I love...my favorite things such as celebrity news, fashion, baking ventures, and party ideas. To start of with most things will be found somewhere else online (with credit) and shared with everyone here but one of my big goals on this blog is to start sharing my own baking recipes, my own fashion posts, and MORE.

Thank you for joining me on this adventure!


Andria Lindquist x VSCO Film

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Good luck with this new blog! :)

I wish you a lot of happy times posting and a lot of new readers!

{two.shades.of.lovely} said...

Congratulations on the new blog! can't wait to follow you in your new endeavors!

Alisha said...

Yay for a new blog!! I love what this blog is all about :) Of course I've always loved your personal blog. I really like the name you picked! So fun

Happy weekend, sweet friend!
xoxo

CarleeJ said...

Good luck with the new blog. I hope the transition goes super smoothly and I will be following along every step.
Carlee

http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/