Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Engaged!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This morning I found out the news that Miley and Liam are engaged. I am so excited for them because they're young like my husband and I were are and they've been my favorite celebrity couple for awhile. I remember when they broke up for a little bit and I was so heartbroken because they are so cute together! I can't wait for them to be married!



It's even better that they met on the set of The Last Song, a book to movie adaptation by Nicholas Sparks.

What are your opinions?

4 comments:

TheUnlostWanderer said...

I think they're adorable as well :] I think it's annoying that they're going to get a lot of grief for being young. My fiance and I get married very soon and we're both 22, so we get negative comments about it, too. I just hope they're happy because they're so cute together!

Ashlee said...

I am so excited....I was hoping they'd end up married one day. :) How cute are they..ugh! LOL

Samantha said...

My opinion is:

Yes, some people are too young to get married. But some people aren't too young. Some people can get married as young as 18 & be together forever. It just depends on the person. I don't know Miley & Liam personally, so I can't tell you if they are mature enough to get married right now.

I hope Miley & Liam stay married forever (as intended) or at least for a very long while. I really hope they are happy in their marriage. I hope that they don't let Hollywood come in between them & can push through all the judgments & hardships of marriage.

Rhiannon said...

I sure hope they stay married a lot longer than the rest of Hollywood because they sure are cute together :) Hope you are well, Brookey! xoxo