I Love...Family

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family is so important to me. My husband, my daughter,and everyone else including my parents, sister, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. My family is amazing. I love them so much and they are pretty much the coolest family ever. Of course I'm biased.

Hubs, Little One, and I went to visit with family last weekend for my little sister's high school graduation and it was so much fun. One of our friends from the Navy came with us too! We partied, laughed, and talked. I can't wait until we move back to North Carolina to be closer to family. I miss them everyday!

Little One and I getting waiting for my sister's graduation party to start!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

I do to...family is the best, and yours is beautiful! :)

Liz Pulice said...

In love with your curls, stunning:)