Funny Friday

Friday, June 8, 2012

Funny Friday is a compilation of funny gifs that you may relate to or are just plain funny.

There is some cussing!

 funniest blog ever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 funniest blog ever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 funniest blog ever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people interrupt me while I'm reading
They expect my reaction to be something like:

When really, my reaction is something like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is she right or is she right? LOVE her YouTube Channel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh these are great! My little sister and I quote that last one way too often ;D And amen to the first one! Seriously, what is up with those things?